Leave your worries behind and achieve a deep state of relaxation at Harmonia Health, offering a range of holistic therapies and classes at our wellness centre in Melbourne.
Utilising a variety of treatments, including yoga, Qigong, meditation, and more, our experienced therapists can provide high-quality wellness services to effectively eliminate any discomfort or pain in your body. As we take a natural and holistic approach, you can rest assured that our treatments are safe and non invasive, allowing you to relax, recharge and rejuvenate.
We also offer a broad range of therapeutic massages, including Chinese massage to stimulate energy flow in and around the body. By working with the energy systems of your being (meridians, chakras and auric bodies), we can clear blockages, encourage the removal of toxins from the body, and bring balance back to your mental, emotional and physical state while encouraging the body’s natural healing capacities.
Services at our wellness centre in Melbourne
At Harmonia Health, we offer a number of natural therapies as well as therapeutic massage to bring you back to optimum health. These include:
- Yoga – A spiritual practice and discipline that’s designed to connect your mind, body and soul. Yoga utilises a range of techniques to enhance mental and physical health, including breathing exercises, poses and postures, concentration, and meditation.
- Reflexology – An age old pressure point massage that aims to restore the flow of energy throughout the body. This is usually applied at the feet, but can also be applied at the hands and ears.
- Remedial massage – A form of massage that is deeply therapeutic and increases blood flow to injured tissues, assisting with scar tissue breakdown and encouraging the removal of swelling and waste products from the body. It is particularly beneficial for those who suffer from sports injuries; however, it is also excellent for increasing general wellness.
- Reiki healing – A Japanese holistic healing system that involves the transfer of “qi” (the universal energy) to specific areas of the body to encourage healing. This form of treatment will improve your emotional, mental and physical health through the balancing of your chakras (energy centres).
- Qigong massage – A traditional Chinese massage that utilises “qi”, the universal life force, to bring relief to the source of pain or discomfort in the body, regulating blood circulation, removing toxins, and facilitating vast improvements to your overall health.
In addition to the wide range of therapies and classes we offer, we also stock a selection of the finest health foods at our organic grocery store. From kitchen essentials like muesli and pasta through to healthy snacks like organic chocolate and nut bars, Harmonia Health is the comprehensive wellness centre that has your healthy lifestyle needs covered.
Contact Harmonia Health Today
With a team of highly trained and qualified practitioners, Harmonia Health is proud to offer quality massage therapy and other services to help you achieve optimum wellness. Whether you’re looking to de-stress with yoga classes, participate in healthy life group talks, or you’d like to learn more about meditation, get in touch with us today and let us help you relax, recharge and rejuvenate.
To book an appointment at either our Mornington Peninsula or Melbourne locations, please call our Melbourne office at (+61) 03 9690 1155 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly staff are also more than happy to answer any questions regarding our services.